QFN (Back Side Film) tape is a highly heat-resistant adhesive tape adhered on the lead frame at the back of a
semiconductor package to prevent EMC molding leakage. And No flash burr during EMC molding processing.
- Thermoplastic resin with high thermal stability for adhesive layer.
- Good wire bondability.
- No flash burr after molding.
- No Adhesive on a lead frame after detaping.
- Low adhesiveness of the tape at room temperature achieves no dust
- It is widely used in PCB, machine, electronics, coating, LCD and LED industries to clean various kinds of surface dust. This sticky rolls is a necessity for clean room to avoid secondary pollution.